November 23 - December 01, 2020
Our final Fine Wine auction of 2020 includes over 500 lots, representing a fantastic opportunity for a wide range of collectors and wine lovers. Boasting a remarkable number of 100-point wines, we are pleased to present some of the finest Bordeaux, approachable Burgundies, covetable Super Tuscans, and wines from the New World. Collectors should also keep an eye out for a superb selection of wines still in their original cases. Click here to browse the digital catalogue.
Contact us for more information.
New to buying wine at auction? Read our blog about wine scores.
CONDITIONS OF SALE FOR FINE WINE AND SPIRITS
- Waddington’s conducts auctions of fine wine and rare spirits under the authority of the Liquor Control Board of Ontario (the “LCBO”)
- All purchasers of alcoholic beverages through an auction must be nineteen (19) years of age or older.
- All lots are sold “AS IS”.
- Each lot sold is subject to a buyer’s premium of 20% of the successful bid price as part of the purchase price.
- All Prices in Canadian Funds
- Please see our complete CONDITIONS OF SALE
How It Works
Waddington's offers the most diverse range of auctions, including works by renowned artists, in diverse genres, items from important estates, and from cultures around the world. Sign up for our e-newsletters to find out about upcoming auctions and events. Register to bid in our auctions and discover what you have a passion to collect.How to Buy
Waddington’s is Canada’s most complete provider of auction, appraisal and collection management services. We offer a wide range of services to assist you with selling, buying, appraising and managing your valuables.Learn More